[ANSTHRLD] "Busy"

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 19:07:57 PDT 2010

Herr Winther is correct, I missed the conflct.  "Quarterly sable and argent, a cross between four lozenges counterchanged." (Sibyl O'Dowd, Device Oct 2007) only has the difference from changing the lozenges to mullets.  Thank you for catching it.  (Three times I read it as a cross _of_ four lozenges -- I need my eyes checked)

Either a second change, such as Daniel's suggestion of changing to a gules cross,would be needed, or a Letter of Permission to Conflict is needed.  Lady Sybil live in Loch Ruadh.  You can probably contact her through Pon Kazimierz, Loch Ruadh's Pursuivant.  His contact info is at
http://herald.ansteorra.org/contacts.php
If she is wliing to do so, the form letter is at
http://heraldry.sca.org/laurel/admin.html#APPENDIXD

Sorry for missing it.

Tostig