[ANSTHRLD] "I want a device. Now what?"

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 17:08:37 PDT 2010

Jayme, I'm sending you a copy of the paper I did at Ansteorra H&SS on following a submission in Ansteorra.  It's picks things up after the things that Daniel outlined, but I hope what it covers on what Commentary looks for will be of use.  Let me know if the attachment strips like it will on [ANSTHRLD]

Am currently sending it to people in the Central Region as they submit with plans to teach/preach it throughout the year and distribute it to other Regionals and Tressure.  If anyone else is interested, please let me know.

Tostig