[ANSTHRLD] Jbrandl - Final device check.

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 20:13:16 PDT 2010

The blazon looks correct for the emblazon. I believe this has already been
conflict checked. Everything looks identifiable, so the only thing I have to
say is that you need to print out the following:

4 line drawing copies
6 line drawing copies to be hand colored.

Line drawing is not to be confused with black & white. The following link is
an example of line-drawing or line-art submission graphics:
http://ace.heraldry.ansteorra.org/uploads/201008/1282583515.jpg

The colors to be used are the Crayola Classic Markers. Inkjet / Laser
printed color forms will be administratively returned by Asterisk.

At the bottom of the form are the distribution instructions that tell you
who gets what.

I'm assuming that Aldersrhue doesn't have a herald. Is There an Equinox
Herald that can take your submission or is that office also vacant?

Please know that the color requirement is out of the desire to have uniform
colors across the SCA College of Arms, as well as a concern for
archival quality.

Glad to see you're submitting.

Yours in Service,

Jayme

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 9:59 PM, Joshua Brandl <norfildur at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am fixing to print out the device submission form... but before i do... i
> would like one final check... ive heard that peoples devices are returned
> for redraws and whatnot... and i want to avoid it... so here is a .jpg of
> the form i am printing out... not that it matters but i just blotted out my
> address and phone # since it is externally hosted... also... should i print
> out a black and white one... and manually color it?
> < turns attention towards a badge >
>
> http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll227/aednial/submissioncheck.jpg

Joseph M. Percer, AAS, LP