[ANSTHRLD] Jbrandl - Final device check.

Joshua Brandl norfildur at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 6 19:59:58 PDT 2010

I am fixing to print out the device submission form... but before i do... i would like one final check... ive heard that peoples devices are returned for redraws and whatnot... and i want to avoid it... so here is a .jpg of the form i am printing out... not that it matters but i just blotted out my address and phone # since it is externally hosted... also... should i print out a black and white one... and manually color it?
< turns attention towards a badge >

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll227/aednial/submissioncheck.jpg