[ANSTHRLD] Heirs to Principalities--Title Question

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 18:36:35 PDT 2011

  I have heard of Tanist and Tanista/Ban-Tanist being used fairly often,
however, Midrealm also uses that to signify the Crown Prince and Princess in
addition to the usual P&P title.
  I have not heard of them using "Lord/Lady <insert Principality name
here>." Rather I often hear of "Lord/Lady <insert signifier of the
Principality>."  Oertha (Alaska) uses Lord/Lady Borealis, Cynagua uses
Lord/Lady of the Swan (their arms include a large black swan).  Of course
these are both West Principalities and that could just be a Western thing.
  Also, for some Principalities it may not be an issue as some invest the
new P&P the day of the Coronet list.

In Service,
Brian O'hUilliam