[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Libraries

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 22:39:05 PDT 2011

Greetings!

With the discussion out there concerning books I'd like to point out to any
heralds not aware that the kingdom does have a couple library bins of name
and armory books that go with the Bordure and Armillary offices. If you ever
have a research request please do not hesitate to contact me. (I can't speak
for Armillary ). If Bordure's library doesn't have a source, I can check
Seawinds' rather sizeable collection. Please note that it may take me a
little time to do the research, but I wanted people to know I'm willing to
do this if needed.

Andrewe
Bordure