[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Libraries

Castellana Donea castellana.donea at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 05:50:09 PDT 2011

Of course I am also willing to look through the armillary library.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions.  The armillary libray's main purpose is travel so most of what I have are print out of the Academy of St. Gabriel, which is all available on their website.

Armillary

YIS,

Lady Castellana de Andalusia
known as Castellana Donea
(Kass-tae-yanna)
Protogee' to Syr Burke Kyriell MacDonald
Rom Bara of House Patrin Or
Wiensenfeuer's Deputy Herald
Kingdom Armillary Pursuvant