[ANSTHRLD] Foamy Beer mug

Marie de Blois erminespot at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 19:27:47 PDT 2011

> --- On Sun, 4/24/11, Amanda Baucum <kyrogue at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The submitter wishes to register:
>> Vert, a wooden tankard proper foamed argent within a
>> bordure or
>>
>> I need to know first if the proper will conflict with the
>> field.  If not can I get help conflict checking?

I didn't see the original message, so I'm not sure if anyone answered
this part yet (if so, sorry for duplicating!).

Yes, a brown wooden tankard on a green field is a problem that will
prevent registration*.  This is usually described as a contrast
problem, not a conflict problem, though.

Marie

* Yes, yes, barring documenting it as an exception.  I'll be a bit
surprised to find brown wood on a green field, tho.  Not impossible,
just saying that it would be surprising, and I've got access to
Stemmario Trevisiano (that Italian armorial that makes me cringe and
whose name I can't spell when I am brainfogged).