[ANSTHRLD] Foamy Beer mug

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Sun Apr 24 21:20:29 PDT 2011

Gaining extra CDs will help with conflict, it won't help with poor
contrast. However, if the foam is of equal visual impact to the tankard,  basically
bubbling up over half the height of the tankard and sliding down the  side
as well, then the charge might be ruled 'half light and half dark', and be
considered neutral for contrast.

Kevin

In a message dated 4/24/2011 10:22:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,