[ANSTHRLD] Device attempt 2

charles armitage charlesarmitage at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 11:37:06 PDT 2011

I see!

So if I went with:

Sable, two bendlets argent and overall a phoenix proper.

This is a black field with two white lines running from upper left to lower
right and a phoenix in full color in the center overtop the lines, yes?Does it
matter what those lines look like? in the engrailed form it looks sort of wavy,
would this description only allow them to be straight lines?
 Ld Kylan Ulfgierrson mka Charles
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than
half of you half as well as you deserve."