[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check Please

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Sun Apr 24 10:36:12 PDT 2011

Gules on sable MIGHT be cleared with adequate supporting documentation
supplied with the submission. But right now bases rayonny are considered Not
Period Style, and have to be replaced with "a flame issuant from base".
Attempts  to document the contrary have come up dry, as far as I know.

Kevin

In a message dated 4/24/2011 12:31:45 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
erminespot at gmail.com writes:

2011/4/24 Kazimierz Złowieszczy <kazoflr at gmail.com>:
>  My client is wanting to register the following blazon. Help in a
preliminary
> conflict check is appreciated.
>
> *Sable, a  dragon displayed argent and a base rayonny gules*

Before conflict  checking, it's always a good idea to check for style
issues.  This  proposal has a gules base on a sable field, which is
color-on-color, which  is not allowed.

A change will need to be made before any conflict  checking should  happen.

Marie
Heralds  mailing  list
Heralds at lists.ansteorra.org