[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check Please

Ronald Blackman eirik at hot.rr.com
Mon Apr 25 11:08:09 PDT 2011

> supplied with the submission. But right now bases rayonny are
> considered Not
> Period Style, and have to be replaced with "a flame issuant from base".

I'd like to see the ruling on this, could you tell me what LoAR it is from?

A search of the Ordinary and Armorial shows:

Morgan MacDuff. Badge. Sable, in fess a death's head enflamed in chief between and conjoined to a pair of hands inverted, a base rayonny argent.

Registered via Atenveldt June 2010.

With that recent of a registration it is doubtful that the ruling you quote is still valid unless it is a recent one. I do know that a base of flames is not registerable, but not a base rayonny.

Eirik Halfdanarson