[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check Please

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 11:20:18 PDT 2011

None of the most recent registrations in the LoARs mention this problem
with a base rayonny.  So Laurel isn't returning them.

I further checked all of the base rayonny devices on OSCAR and no one
brought up this precedent as a reason for return.  The commenters on there
do far more exhaustive searches than is usually done on a kingdom list.

A base of flames is non period style.
A base rayonny and a flame issuant from base are period.
You have to be very careful how you draw this item.

Magnus