[ANSTHRLD] Foamy Beer mug

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 17:16:05 PDT 2011

Consider "Vert, a tankard Or foamed argent within a bordure Or" versus ...

... "Per bend sinister sable and azure, a chalice and a bordure Or."  (Ursula the Saxon, Device, May 1996)  I se 1 CD for the change of tincture to the field but nothing for the type of cup or foam.  Versus a "wooden tankard proper" I see a 2nd CD for change of tincture to the cup.

... "Vert, a goblet Or between three escallops inverted argent all within a bordure Or." (Elizabeta da Porta, Device, Mar 2010)  I see 1 CD for the removal of the escallops but nothing for the type of cup or foam.  Versus a "wooden tankard proper" I see a 2nd CD for change of tincture to the cup.

... "Vert, a doubly-curved drinking horn argent, garnished, within a bordure Or." (Anna Georgievna of Kiev, Device, May 1987)  I see 1 CD for the change of tincture to the cup but nothing for the type of cup or foam.  Versus a "wooden tankard proper" doesn't help.

Sorry,
Tostig