[ANSTHRLD] conflict check - natural panther rampant

Kevinkeary kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu Aug 18 15:58:24 PDT 2011

Perhaps a link to a picture would help. Otherwise I agree with Daniel. Were this the old snarky days of commentary...

But I'll try:
Or, a winged natural panther segreant sable wings undercoated gules maintaining a sword argent on a bordure azure semy of pheons inverted Or.

Complexity seven, or nine if maintained charges count for complexity but not difference.

No conflicts noticed.