[ANSTHRLD] Sustaining vs. Maintaining and Conflict Check

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 2 10:20:02 PST 2011

> (Fieldless) "A bear rampant sable maintaining a violet proper" conflicts with Berlin.

It also conflicts with Francesca Petrarcha December of 1994 (via Laurel):
"Or, a bear rampant sable holding in its forepaws three apples gules."

Turning the bear to sinister won't help.  That has its own set of conflicts.

No conflicts were found for:
(Fieldless) "A bear rampant sable sustaining a violet proper."
but the bear and the violet have to be the same size.

Magnus