[ANSTHRLD] Sustaining vs. Maintaining and Conflict Check

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 2 10:08:32 PST 2011

A maintained charge is small relative to the larger charge maintaining it and counts
for no difference.

Sustained charges are about the same size as the charge holding it and provide
a difference (one CD).

(Fieldless) "A bear rampant sable maintaining a violet proper" conflicts with Berlin.
Berlin, City of June of 1995 (via Caid):
"Argent, a bear rampant sable."

Magnus