[ANSTHRLD] Blazoning and Winterkingdom

Emily Minier adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 04:56:11 PST 2011

The reason I said at least one is because the schedule isn't posted yet,
merely the class list stating that Castellana is doing one...I don't know if
its all day, a couple of hours, or what.  The site for the class schedule is
winterkingdomxxii -dot- yolasite -dot- com -slash- class-list -dot- php.
Hope that helps.  :)