[ANSTHRLD] Blazoning and Winterkingdom

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Sun Jan 2 16:36:03 PST 2011

At the present time I intend to have a consultation table there, yes. I
have to coordinate that with the autocrat, whom I will see tomorrow. I know I
also need to contact someone about having additional resource materials
(besides  my own meager supply) there, but I have forgotten who that is.

Kevin, new to the office of Nordsteorra.

As far as the device, depending on the relative size of the two charges,
consider "Vert, a decrescent maintaining from its upper horn a bell  argent".

In a message dated 1/2/2011 4:35:18 P.M. Central Standard Time,