[ANSTHRLD] Conflict check Red hen

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 15:50:59 PST 2011

The swan may have been ruled X2 different from a Bharat Peacock (or
the falcon for that matter), if that's what you're referring to:

RfS X.2 says: 2. Substantially Different Charges - Simple armory does
not conflict with other simple armory if the type of every primary
charge is substantially changed.

(Fieldless) A Swan Gules - is simple armory. So it's either X.2 clear
(complete change of type from a Bharat Peacock to a swan) or you get
at least a CD, in which case there's a CD for the field, and 1 CD (but
not substantial difference to count for X.2 alone) for the type from
Swan / Peacock.

btw, not really a criticism, but it makes your email more readable if
you strip the links for the O and A out.

Andrewe

Joseph M. Percer, AAS, LP