[ANSTHRLD] AHSS 2011

Star Signet star-signet at herald.ansteorra.org
Sun Jul 31 08:23:48 PDT 2011

Greeting all,

I wanted to, once again, give my heartfelt thanks and genuine
appreciation to the Barony of Bordermarch, as well as to Biau-douz de la
Mare, for hosting a most wonderful event, 2011 Ansteorran Heraldic & Scribal
Symposium.

To those who gave their time to teach us, thank you so very much.  Your time
and efforts to enrich our skills and lives were well met.

To those who took their time to introduce themselves to me and discuss the
College, their guilds, willingness to serve the Kingdom, I thank you as
well.

Just a few personal notes of thanks...

Mistress Hiliary, thank you for your time in some history of our group and
the Quill making class.  I cannot tell you how exciting that will be!

 Mistress Sara, thank you for your words of inspiration as well as your
patience in your class.  Some of us really needed that!

Honorable Lady Anne and Honorable Lord Alden, thank you for the time you
both willingly gave to those of us interested in silk banners and painting.
 Lady Anne had no compunctions about gently making us try our hand at it.

To those of you I had the pleasure of sitting with and chatting, thank you.
I enjoyed all of your company more than I can say and look forward to
working with each of you.

And, lastly, congratulations Biau on the award of the Sable Crane, it was
well-deserved.

I look forward to the next AHSS.

In Service to the Dream,

Lady Viviana Rowntree