[ANSTHRLD] AHSS - Star Unable to Attend

Star Principal Herald kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 28 15:42:28 PDT 2011

Greetings!

I just wanted to drop a note here regarding my inability to attend
AHSS this coming weekend. Due to last minute input from the designers
of Weather, I will not be able to attend AHSS. As I am essential
personnel for my workplace, my supervisor informed me today that we
should not travel more than 100 miles from home this weekend due to
the impending tropical system. Baron Tostig has generously agreed to
cover my Heraldic Commentary class, and I will hopefully see many of
you in the coming months. If you have any questions or concerns,
please feel free to contact me off-list.

Regards,

Andrewe
Star