[ANSTHRLD] Question on software

Randy Shipp randyshipp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 13:44:51 PDT 2011

Alasdair,

I will yield to your experience and preference on this.  If you'd rather use
the CoH website, let me know what I need to do and point me to the forms.
 I'll need to go back through and dig a bit to be positive on the copywrite
status of every borrowed image.  My work is free for anyone to use, and I'm
*pretty* sure I got all the other vector images from Wikimedia Commons and
that they're free to use and modify.  But I'd want to check just to be sure.

--Antoine