[ANSTHRLD] Blazon and conflict help (Wolf head and mitre)

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 13:21:46 PDT 2011

Find an example of a mitre in period in arms for anyone that's not a bishop
or put together a case for overturning the precedent
and ask Bordure to fast track the submission and the research.

Otherwise the ruling I found is enough to return it at kingdom.

I often use Google search but a straight up data search is sometimes the
only way to find things. Google often has the some problem that Mr. Scott observed:

"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain"

Magnus