[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Heraldic & Scribal Symposium Approaches!

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 16:43:42 PDT 2011

Greetings Good (& Other) Heralds All!

My fair Barony of Bordermarch is the host of this year's Kingdom Heraldic &
Scribal Symposium on 30 July.  On behalf of the Steward, Lord Biau-Douz de
Le Mare, do I invite all heralds to assist with a Consultation Table to be
run all day during the festivities.
Tables and a lovely corner of the AIR CONDITIONED hall have already been set
aside in the hopes of drawing the heralds in to help.  Electrical outlets
and wi-fi service may also be available (to be confirmed later this
evening.)
Barony Bordermarch is rich in heraldic enthusiasm and helping hands, but our
portable resources for heraldic research (privately owned books) are rather
thin on the ground.  Any consulting heralds with expertise or books to share
are welcomed and encouraged to attend!

Lord Biau-Douz and I ask this boon most humbly.  He can be reached directly
through beaudumesnil at hotmail dot com.  He also mentions that an
ever-updated source of information for the event is available at the
Bordermarch website: http://www.bordermarch.org/ and an event announcement
should/will be published in the Blackstar very soon.

Looking forward to visiting with my many brethren, I remain...

--
Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB
Silent Trumpet Pursuviant

`*When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, `it
means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.' *

* `The question is,' said Alice, `whether you can make words mean so many
different things.' *

* `The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, `which is to be master - - that's
all.' *