[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Activities at Events

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 07:15:24 PDT 2011

Greetings!

Are you coordinating heraldry at an event? Autocratting? There was a
thread on SCA Heralds earlier this week that stood out to me and this
one in particular seems interesting, so I wanted to pass it on in the
hopes of seeing more heraldic activities at our Ansteorran events. The
missive was forwarded with permission from Green Anchor.

Andrewe