[ANSTHRLD] New Sealand Lord Needs Arms

Eldwin Nightowl eldwin at loveshade.org
Sat Jun 4 21:17:18 PDT 2011

I, as Alden Loveshade, was just made a lord for the Principality of Sealand.  For those of you unfamiliar with Sealand, it is either the world's smallest country or the closest thing to a country that's not a real country.  So how much being a lord there actually means is highly debatable, but you could say the same thing about being made a lord in the SCA and I thought that was pretty cool too.

I'd like help designing arms, but as this is not SCA I don't want to bother any heralds here who aren't specifically interested.

Anyone who’d like to help for the fun of being able to design non-SCA arms, let me know.

Eldwin Nightowl (SCA) aka Alden Loveshade (Sealand)