[ANSTHRLD] On a mullet of eight points a cross

Joshua Brandl norfildur at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 00:01:20 PDT 2011

i am actually debating on whether to do the cross throughout or just place a shorter "stubby" cross centered on the star... after looking at it i really thought it looked better to place the cross on an unpeirced mullet rather than to place the mullet of eight points peirced ( rowel ) over the cross, since in order to look nice would have to have some omni-tincture in the piercing in the corners of the cross... if someone  wants to help me design a good looking badge that incorporates the elements of my device currently on ACE  ( Quarterly sable and argent, a cross quarterly argent and gules between four mullets of eight points pierced counterchanged ) i definately want the mullet(s?) sable, and the cross quarterly argent and gules