[ANSTHRLD] On a mullet of eight points a cross

Lisa Theriot lisatheriot at ravenboymusic.com
Tue Jun 14 08:50:40 PDT 2011

[if someone  wants to help me design a good looking badge that
incorporates the elements of my device currently on ACE  ( Quarterly
sable and argent, a cross quarterly argent and gules between four
mullets of eight points pierced counterchanged ) i definitely want the
mullet(s?) sable, and the cross quarterly argent and gules]

Sadly, the thing I'd recommend is already registered:

Sándor Dósa
The following badge associated with this name was registered in August
of 2001 (via Meridies):
(Fieldless) A mullet of eight points quarterly sable and argent.

The quarterly field division visually gives you the impression of the
cross already, and since two of your rowels are sable and two are
argent, this is a nod to both (and the field, of course).  Technically,
you could do quarterly argent and sable, which is how the rowels
themselves are colored, and quarterly sable and gules or gules and
argent do not appear to have any conflicts.

Adelaide