[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check - Purpure Dragon

Kevinkeary kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Jun 29 09:14:53 PDT 2011

OK, I'll look those precedents up later.

I had understood that to be 'sustained', the arrow inverted would have to be of 'equal visual weight' to the dragons segreant. I have not seen the emblazon. And I understood, as I said, that one of three charges was rounded up to half the group. I was unaware that the position IN the group was significant, other than symmetry is less likely to be considered a 'step from period practice', besides being less elegant and usually uglier.

I'm also aware that CD's aren't always additive. The rules for WHEN they are seem a tad arbitrary to me, but maybe ambiguous is a more fair characterization, and maybe that ambiguity would be cleared by memorizing more precedents.

Kevin