[ANSTHRLD] A Mullet quarterly

Joshua Brandl norfildur at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 16 12:07:07 PDT 2011

the idea was to incorporate the elements of my device into my badge... the device:
Quarterly sable and argent, a cross quarterly argent and gules between four mullets of eight points pierced counterchanged.
is currently up on ACE.  i was originally thinking about doing the initial mullet quarterly sable and argent but decided it looked to "busy" to mine own eye much less what anyone else thought, so i opted for a sable star... i really did like the reblazon of
(fieldless) On a mullet of eight points sable a mullet of eight points quarterly argent and gules pierced