[ANSTHRLD] Keys and crow

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 18:46:25 PDT 2011

What ever we call it, we are not helping the submitter. The goal of the College is to assist in the learning process.

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith