[ANSTHRLD] Swans doing WHAT?

John Atkinson johnmatkinson at gmail.com
Fri May 6 12:11:26 PDT 2011

OK, client is asking about swan head (just the heads!) being crossed
at the neck.  Can you do swan heads saltaire?  Furthermore, if you're
whacking off a swan's head, how much neck goes with it if erased?

If I'm misunderstanding, and she wants two swans facing each other
with the necks intertwined or crossed or something, is that possible
and how would I blazon that?

Ioannes

and again.  We're looking for thousands of Persians."
--Vita Aureliani