[ANSTHRLD] spreadsheet help

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Mon May 16 15:24:56 PDT 2011

Consider adding the LoI date... There are times where an item may not
be on the immediate next LoI after an ILoI date, though they should be
rare circumstances.

I would recommend that you track submissions from the date you get
them in hand (as opposed to whatever gets written on the form which is
sometimes way off), as well, track both the LoAR publication date, and
which LoAR it is. Doing this should get you a pretty solid idea of how
long the item is in process.

I'm always available for any questions on any particular submission.

YiS,

Andrewe Bordure

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 5:19 PM, Brett Chandler-Finch
<naturemakeswell at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am currently writing an excel spreadsheet to track local submissions.   I
> have sheets for name device and badge
>
> These are the  following columns on each table.  What else should I  add
>
> Society name
> Last name
> First Name
> Description