[ANSTHRLD] spreadsheet help

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Mon May 16 15:41:51 PDT 2011

On Mon, 16 May 2011, Brett Chandler-Finch <naturemakeswell at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am currently writing an excel spreadsheet to track local submissions.   I
> have sheets for name device and badge
>
> These are the  following columns on each table.  What else should I  add
>
> Society name
> Last name
> First Name
> Description
> Submission      submission date
> ILOI    date of publication
> LoAR  date of acceptance or Return

Duplicated information has the chance to be inconsistent.  Also, an
incomplete item is not as useful as a complete item -- the complete
item has more details.

Tracking what you have locally has value, and nobody else has that
info.  For info about what happened after it left local, though, I'd
suggest pointing to the Ansteorran Heraldic Submission Tracker pages
under <http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst/>.  I wonder if URLs for
ILoIs and ACCs are regular enough that I could modify HST to point to
them like it points to LoARs?

Danyll de Lyncoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com