[ANSTHRLD] Announcement: Heraldic Classes and Consultation Table at Elfsea Baronial College

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 10:55:31 PDT 2011

Thank you, Daniel.
This was my first time making such an announcement. I will keep your
comments in mind for the future.

For the record, though the Consultation Table is only scheduled from
10-noon, I will keep it open as long as I am able.

Thanks again.

-- Andreas

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 12:36 PM, Tim McDaniel <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2 Nov 2011, Andreas von Mei_en <scamiz at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> It is my pleasure to announce that there will be several Heraldic
>> classes taught at Elfsea Baronial College:
>>

> I would like to ask all those who announce events or activities to
> include when and where [1], and a link to any URLs for more
> information.  It's better advertising and much more convenient for the
> reader.
>
> For example:
> Elfsea Baronial College will be on Saturday, November 12, 2011,
> at Texas Wesleyan University in Fort Worth, Texas.  Currently,
> heraldic classes are scheduled for 9 AM - 3 PM minus lunch and
> heraldic consultation is scheduled for 10 AM - noon.  SCA schedules
> can always change.  For more and updated information, please see
> http://www.amaliascloset.com/**College2011/<http://www.amaliascloset.com/College2011/>
>

> Kingdom calendar events may be found at http://calendar.ansteorra.org/
> It lists the date, the name of the event, the sponsoring group, and
> often has a link to the event's main Web page.  (There are many
> activities that are not on the kingdom calendar: you might try
> searching for the name of the activity or event, or the group's page.)
>
> [1] Yes, please explicitly name the city even if it's the branch's
> central city.  I've lived in two branches that held major events an
> hour's drive away or more from their nominal central city.
>
> Daniel de Lincoln
> --
> Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com

Andrew R. Mizener/ Herr Andreas von Meißen
Cadet to Warder Brighid MacCumhal
Barony of Elfsea - Nautilus Pursuivant