[ANSTHRLD] Conflict check: Per fess gules and sable a Bowen cross argent.

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 02:46:46 PDT 2012

And the second one:

Per fess gules and sable, a Bowen cross argent.

I didn't find any obvious conflicts, but as I always appreciate the second,
third or 17th set of eyes, anyone willing to give it a go?  Are there
new-ish rules regarding 'simple' heraldry and can anyone sum up?  I thought
I remembered this being discussed recently, but as simplicity is rarely one
of the issues with my clients, I can't recall exactly.

Thanks!

--
Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB
*
"...**very fond of rumpots, crackpots, and how are you, Mr. Wilson?"*