[ANSTHRLD] Conflict check: Per fess gules and sable a Bowen cross argent.

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 17:23:25 PDT 2012

Sorry, there's only 1 CD versus "(Fieldless) A Bowen knot crosswise argent." (Eilonwen verch Gryffyn, Badge, Feb 1996).

Post Scriptum: How are you doing conflict-checking?  Are you using the Online SCA Ordinary - Master Index?  http://oanda.sca.org/ordinary/index.html  (The above was found under 'Knots-Argent'.)