[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Gazette April 2012

Obelisk Herald obelisk at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 3 16:33:30 PDT 2012

Ansteorran Gazette for April 2012

Contents:

Greetings unto the members of the College of Heralds!

I hope my missive finds you all well. We're smack in the middle of the
Spring Tournament season! Have you heralded a list lately? If you
haven't, please consider doing so.

I have several offices open or opening for applications in the near
future. The following positions are open and accepting apps by June
1st: Star Signet, Asterisk Herald. - Apps should be sent to me. My
thanks to Baroness Honour for serving as the interim Star Signet.

The offices of Obelisk Herald and Eclipse Herald are opening for
applications soon, with a deadline of July 1st. Please keep your eyes
open for the official announcement, and do consider contacting the
current officer if you have an interest in those positions.

It is my pleasure to announce that the Shire of Rosenfeld will host
the Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium on August 18th of this
year, in Tyler, TX! I am very grateful for their assistance in
bringing excellent heraldic education to Ansteorra. If you're
interested in teaching classes, please get in touch with Sior Tomas,
Tressure Herald for heraldic classes, or Baroness Honour, Star Signet,
for Scribal Classes.

A small change of business: I have decided to re-designate the office
of the Northern Regional Herald (formerly Nordsteorra) as the Equinox
Herald.

Until next month I remain in service,

Andrewe
Star

*******
Status of ILoIs

ILoI 2011-9: Commentary closed October 2011.
LoI 2011-10. Laurel meeting January. LoAR published.

ILoI 2011-10: Commentary closed November 2011.
LoI 2011-11. Laurel meeting February. Pending LoAR publication.

ILoI 2011-11: Commentary closed December 2011.
LoI 2011-12. Laurel meeting March. Pending LoAR publication.

ILoI 2011-12: Comments closed January 2012.
LoI 2012-01. Laurel meeting April.

ILoI 2012-01: Commentary closed February 2012.
LoI 2012-02. Laurel meeting May.

ILoI 2012-02: Commentary closed March 2012.
LoI 2012-03. Laurel meeting June.

ILoI 2012-03: Comments due April 10, 2012.
Decision meeting and LoI April.

ILoI 2011-04: Comments due May 10, 2012.
Decision meeting and LoI May.

*******
Upcoming Meetings:

* April 14 or 15 - Decision Meeting (2012-03 ILoI) @ Starbucks, 110 N
IH35 in Round Rock
* May TBD - Decision Meeting (2012-04 ILoI) @ TBD
* June TBD - Decision Meeting (2012-04 ILoI) @ TBD

*******
Internal Letter of Intent 2012-04

1: Alienora Mackkye - New Name & New Device
2: Alienora Mackkye - New Badge
3: Alys Langton - Resub Badge
4: Brígiďa Tómasdóttir - New Name Change
5: Caírech Finn - New Name
6: Elena Ivanova - Resub Device
7: Evangelos Thrakios - Resub Device
8: Griffin de Willingeham - Resub Device
9: Illaria Wylde - Resub Device
10: Jakob Rot Ross von Templin - New Device
11: Jakob Rot Ross von Templin - New Badge
12: Mabre Gardiner - New Name Change
13: Wolf de Gänger - New Name & New Device
14: ƥorkel Bjarnarson - New Name & New Device

ILoI 2012-04 can be found here:
https://oscar.sca.org/kingdom/kingloi.php?kingdom=8&loi=1290

*******
Internal Letter of Decision 2012-02

Administrative Actions

Forwarded to Laurel
None

Returned for further work.
None

February 2012 Internal Letter of Intent:

Forwarded to Laurel
1: Achilles von Hutten - Resub Device
2: Goldweard of St. Golias - New Household Name & New Badge
3: Keyna Morgan Oulton - New Badge
4: Rhiannon the Burch - New Name
5: Rhiannon the Burch - New Alternate Name Victorio Rafael De La Guerra
v De La Paz

Returned for further work
1: Rhiannon the Burch - New Device

Full letter and text of decision can be found here:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/ILoD/ilod201202.pdf

*******
Internal Collated Commentary 2012-02 can be found here:
http://oscar.sca.org/kingdom/kingloi.php?kingdom=8&loi=1160

*******
The external Letter of Intent for March 2012 can be found here:
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=100&loi=1273

A list of items currently in progress can be found here:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst/

Further details on the status of items at Laurel can be found here:
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=181