[ANSTHRLD] LoIs dated April 1st

Kathleen O'Brien mari_1184 at att.net
Fri Apr 6 19:08:47 PDT 2012

On 4/3/2012 12:18 PM, Andreas von Meißen wrote:
> Gods, I wish I had CoA commenting privileges.
>
> -- Andreas, who can read but not write (or as it were, be seen but not
> heard)

You can get to

If you've got read permissions on OSCAR, I think you should be able to
see older April 1st LoIs from past years if you want to look at those
for a good laugh.

The ones from the OSCAR era will be under the Archive link, then you
click on April for whatever year you are looking at.  I'm particularly
proud of the one several of us gathered to perpetrate in April of 2009.
  It's at:

https://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=100&loi=574

Even older paper April 1st LoIs are included in the LoI / LoC scanning
project I'm working on.  You can get to them in OSCAR via:

1) click on the Archive link at the top of the page

2) click on the "Scanned Images" link in the line "SEE ALSO: Scanned
Images of paper LoIs and LoCs" near the top of the page

3) click on LoI

4) click on April_1st

Here you will find the old April 1st LoIs that I've run across and
scanned so far.  I still have bunches more paper to scan, so there will
be more appearing in that directory as I run across them.

In the same area under LoI->Ansteorra, you will find really old
Ansteorran LoIs.  Again, I'm not done scanning all the paper that has
migrated to my house and more may turn up in those piles, but so far
I've scanned all the Ansteorran LoIs that I know I have.  Of course,
there are likely at least a few more hiding in that box on the bottom of
the stack in my garage that I haven't gotten to yet...

Mari