[ANSTHRLD] Shout-out for AHSS

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 17:53:16 PDT 2012

Now that I am back from Ansteorrian Heraldic and Scribal Symposium, it
is definitely time to sit down and name names (so to speak) for people
who helped me enjoy this weekend.

First of all, I would like to give a shout out to HE Tostig for not
only organizing AHSS, but diligently  walking the halls of the
building between each class, making sure that every teacher was taken
care of and each class was provided for. That's not a lot to ask of
anyone the first time through... but after the sixth, I realized that
he had been doing it all day.

To his wife, Mistress Rhiannon, Thank you again for a spectacular side
board. I think my favorite moment of the day was the (mockingly)
indignant look you gave the lord behind be when he asked where you
purchased all the bread from and you informed him that you had made
it... all.

To Master Etienne, whose class was the center-point of my afternoon,
thanks to you as well. It had been a very long time since I could say
something offered a truly new perspective to me on something as old
and time honored as court, and your class was absolutely amazing in
its implications and perspective. Thank you for coming down and
teaching.

To Lord Detlif (spelling), thank you again for your class (and the
corresponding handouts). There just isn't enough entry level material
on court heraldry, so its always good to see what there is out there.
It was a true pleasure to see your class.

To these and many others,

My Thanks,
Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Protege to Master Robert Fitzmorgan