[ANSTHRLD] Conflict question - Septfoil?

Scott Barrett barrett1 at cox.net
Thu Aug 16 13:57:54 PDT 2012

So your first impression (not an official ruling) would be that the number
of petals on a foil does not grant CD? If multi-petaled flowers conflict
with each other, a trefoil (3) would conflict with a cinquefoil (5). Am I
understanding this correctly, or have I missed the mark?

Just looking for clarification,
~Finnacan