[ANSTHRLD] New Herald for Bjornsborg

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 16:13:41 PST 2012

Radei,

I'm not sure of your description of the field/lozenge/mullet description.  Is it the same as your original submission http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/ILoI/iloi200704.pdf (Item #12)?  (Blazonable as either "Quarterly gules and argent, on a lozenge throughout sable a mullet of four points Or." or "Sable vêtu quarterly gules and argent,a mullet of four points Or.")

Returned for conflict with Paul of Sunriver, “Azure, a compass star Or” with only one CD for
the field, but nothing for the difference between a mullet of four points and a compass star.
Thankfully there is no conflict with Eleanor Leonard’s badge, as the field does use a divided tincture.

If so, only a sable chief (Without your proposed additional mullets) is needed to clear the cited conflict versus Paul of Sunriver.  Will be happy to conflict check once I can confirm what you want.

Note: "Quarterly gules and argent, on a lozenge throughout sable a mullet of four points Or, and on a chief sable two mullets of four points Or"  probably has a registerable "complexity count" of 8 (4 tinctures [gules, argent, sable and Or] and 4 charge types [lozenge, chief, tertiary mullet on the lozenge, and tertiary mullets on the chief]) under RfS VIII.1  http://heraldry.sca.org/laurel/rfs.html#8.1