[ANSTHRLD] Office of Solstice Herald (Southern Regional) Now open for applications

Etienne de St. Amaranth st.amaranth at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 10:58:09 PDT 2012

Solstice and Equinox titles define the only two vacation days the officeholders get per year.  It is also worth noting that Solstice tends to make the officeholders more bi-polar and extreme while Equinox can produce more evenly balanced people who leave office.

We don't talk about Eclipse except during New Moons which is the only time they get any sleep.

Respectfully,

Etienne