[ANSTHRLD] Office of Solstice Herald (Southern Regional) Now open for applications

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 18:33:39 PDT 2012

It's not that Eclipse only gets rest during full moons, but has Pursuivants whose efforts overshadow their administrative responsibilities.

During my tenure (for example) His Lordship Alric and Lord Tigern, current Pursuivants of Loch Ruadh and Rosenfeld, have done a marvelous job of encouraging the few who had not submitted names and armory in their Shires to do so. Lord Konrad, Oakenwald, has similarly done an excellent job in encouraging members of The Steppes and Glaslyn to submit names and armory at times other than Warlord (Which he also recently autocratted).   I still use Pons Kazimierz, the prior Pusuivant of Loch Ruadh, as an example of how to supplement reports and the Old English recitation of HE Gwen, the prior Oakenwald Pursuivant, as an example of truly memorable Court Heraldry.  Lord Andreas, Nautilus Pursuivant, not only served prior to his move to Ansteorra and publishes educational articles, but recently initiated a re-examination of Ansteorra's Achievement policy.  Lord Albin, Western Cross Pursuivant, served a neighboring Barony while living in a different
 Region and also shouldered the responsibilities of Arbalest Pursuivant.

My successor, yet to be named, has a marvelous region of Pursuivants to boast about.  As Solistace said, the entire Ansteorra College of Heralds has been a pleasure to work with.

Tositg