[ANSTHRLD] Other heraldic displays

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 09:46:24 PDT 2012

Ah, yes...I was vague.

Permanently...painted on.

Why? Don't know...group hasn't been made privy as to why.

I know three "why" conditions not met: donation, memorial, and vandalism.

I apologize for any disturbance. I was just trained from early on that the display of armory was reserved to the owner and that such a display implied the presence of the owner...and that the tent, flag, shield, etc., belonged to the owner.
Different question:Does anyone know of any group in Ansteorra with a tent decorated with armory other than that group's? If so, which group and what armory?

Regards,
Tadhg
..whose showing his crotchety age today