[ANSTHRLD] Sumptuary question

Andrewe Bawldwyn kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Fri Jul 20 15:06:52 PDT 2012

With the proposed total width, you run the very real risk of that
being mistaken for a coronet, given the number of non-metallic
coronets running around the kingdom. I'd say reducing the total width
to less than 1/2 inch would be the best bet. As to the thread itself,
Tostig has already noted my point in that it depends on how prominent
the brocading would be.

Andrewe
Star