[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Gazette June 2012

Obelisk Herald obelisk at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 5 11:25:33 PDT 2012

Ansteorran Gazette for June 2012

Contents:

Greetings Unto the College of Heralds and Scribes!

I hope that this missive has found you all well! The summer promises
to be a busy summer for the College, with some heraldry and scribal
classes being offered at King's College, and also the Ansteorran
Heraldic and Scribal Symposium taking place in Rosenfeld this
August.If you haven't yet emailed Tressure to teach your heraldic
class at AHSS, now is the time to do so! Expect to be hearing from him
again shortly on what the perceived needs are for this event. Baroness
Honour is coordinating scribal classes as well, so we expect a great
event with many offerings that should help out our college immensely.
Later this month I will be travelling to the Known World Herald and
Scribe's Symposium in the East Kingdom. The class list can be found at
http://kwhss.eastkingdom.org - If you have any interest in any of the
classes but cannot make the event, please do let me know and I'll see
if it's possible for me to attend that class and bring back Knowledge.
If you will be attending this event, please drop me a line so I know
to look out for you!

On other business, I have the great pleasure and privilege to announce
selections for two officers. The new Asterisk Herald will be HL Adalia
Vonderburg, I am confident she will do an excellent job with Asterisk
and that she'll continue the good work Aron has been doing with little
to no interruption in the submissions process. I am very grateful for
all the hard work Lord Aron has invested into the office, and I wish
him well. The new Star Signet will be HL Lillas MacGuffin. I know she
will do a great job finishing the work that Lady Viviana and Baroness
Honour have begun. Baroness Honour will continue to coordinate the
classes for AHSS, as well as her duties as Sable Scroll. If you see
any of these gentles at an event, please thank them for their service.

Lastly, There are three offices in the College currently accepting
applications until July 15th - Obelisk Herald (Website/Publications),
Eclipse Herald (Central Region Administration), and Arbalest
Pursuivant (Submitter notifications). If you have an interest in any
of these positions I invite you to seek me out and talk to me about
them. Applications for any of these positions should be sent to me
with a courtesy copy to the incumbent.

Thank you all for your continued service in the College. You all
continue to impress me on a daily basis with your dedication and
fervor toward promoting heraldry in Ansteorra.

I remain in service,

Andrewe
Star

*******
Status of ILoIs

ILoI 2011-11: Commentary closed December 2011.
LoI 2011-12. Laurel meeting March. LoAR published.

ILoI 2011-12: Comments closed January 2012.
LoI 2012-01. Laurel meeting April. Pending LoAR publication.

ILoI 2012-01: Commentary closed February 2012.
LoI 2012-02. Laurel meeting May. Pending LoAR publication.

ILoI 2012-02: Commentary closed March 2012.
LoI 2012-03. Laurel meeting June.

ILoI 2012-03: Comments due April 10,  2012.
LoI 2012-04. Laurel meeting July.

ILoI 2011-04: Comments due May 10,  2012.
LoI 2012-05. Laurel meeting August.

ILoI 2011-05: Comments due June 10,  2012.
Decision meeting and LoI June.

ILoI 2011-06: Comments due July 10,  2012.
Decision meeting and LoI July.

*******
Upcoming Meetings:

* June 16th - Decision Meeting (2012-05 ILoI) @ Commander's Crucible,
Hellsgate (Austin, TX)
* July 21st - Plenary Meeting @ Round Table
* July 21st - Decision Meeting (2012-06 ILoI) @ Round Table
* August 18th - Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium
* August 18th - Decision Meeting (2012-07 ILoI) @ AHSS, Rosenfeld
(Tyler, TX)

*******
Internal Letter of Intent 2012-06

1: Adelaide Dewy - Resub Device
2: Amelrich Schade - New Name
3: Donnchadh mac Domhnall - New Name
4: Eric Bentbow - New Household Name & New Badge
5: Franziska von Löcknitz - New Name
6: Katerinka Ikonnikova - New Name
7: Madylyne Taylor - New Device
8: Paladin Di Vincenzo - New Name
9: Ragnarr Karlsson - New Name & New Device
10: Simona della Luna - New Device
11: Therase of Bordermarch - New Name & New Device
12: Thomas Elwyn - New Device
13: Thomas Elwyn - New Badge
14: Victorio Rafael De La Guerra y De La Paz - Resub Device
15: Võlu-Helena in flamska - New Name

ILoI 2012-06 can be found here:
https://oscar.sca.org/kingdom/kingloi.php?kingdom=8&loi=1370

*******
Internal Letter of Decision 2012-04

Administrative Actions

Forwarded to Laurel
None.

Returned for further work.
None.

April 2012 Internal Letter of Intent

Forwarded to Laurel
1: Alienora Mackkye - New Name & New Device
2: Alys Langton - New Badge
3: Brígiða Tómasdóttir - New Name Change
4: Caírech Fhinn - New Name
5: Evangelos Thrakios - New Device
6: Griffin de Willingeham - New Device
7: Illaria Wylde - New Device
8: Jakob Rotross von Templin - New Device
9: Jakob Rotross von Templin - New Badge
10: Mabre Gardiner - New Name Change
11: Þorkel Bjarnarson - New Device & New Name
12: Wolf der Gänger - New Name

Returned for further work

1: Alienora Mackkye - New Badge
2: Elena Ivanova - Resub Device
3: Wolf de Gänger - New Name & New Device

Full letter and text of decision can be found here:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/ILoD/ilod201204.pdf

*******
Internal Collated Commentary 2012-04 can be found here:
http://oscar.sca.org/kingdom/kingloi.php?kingdom=8&loi=1290

*******
The external Letter of Intent for May 2012 can be found here:
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=100&loi=1400

A list of items currently in progress can be found here:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst/

Further details on the status of items at Laurel can be found here:
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=181