[ANSTHRLD] Change in contact method

Obelisk Herald obelisk at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 5 11:35:40 PDT 2012

If you are getting this message it is because at one point you signed up
to receive the email Ansteorran Gazette directly (or it is a requirement
of your current office).

I am sending this as an audit of the mailing list to see who may want to
be removed.  Also to let you knwo that I have requested of the kingdom
webmister and server admin thata  new mail list be created for the
purpose of distribution of the Gazette.  If this gets created I will
automatically add everyone on this distribution unless I specifically
hear different from you that you want to be removed.  At point if ytou
change addresses or want to be removed from the list you are able to
handle it as needed.

Thanks you for your attention,
Alasdair