[ANSTHRLD] Announcing New Heralds

Solstice Herald southern at herald.ansteorra.org
Sat Jun 16 14:34:18 PDT 2012

Greetings,

There are two new heralds to announce for the Southern Region.

I want to thank The Barony of Bryn Gwlad, Their Excellencies Bryn Gwlad and
Lord Goldweard of Saint Golias for all their work in the heraldry of not
only their own barony, but in support for Hellsgate.  I would like to
announce that Lord Coenred aet Rauenesdale will be stepping into the
heraldic office for Hellsgate and look forward to his efforts there. I
would also like to announce that Lady Vyolante Drago do Porto will be
stepping into the role of herald of Bryn Gwlad.  I would like to thank all
those that applied, again Lord Goldweard for his efforts during his tenure
and to Lord Johann Kiefer Haydon for his tenure as acting herald of Bryn
Gwlad while Lord Goldweard was tied up otherwise.  Thank you one and all.

--
Lady Alisone McCay
Solstice Herald